Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Phuket on the horizon

I am planning another adventure abroad, this time to Phuket, Thailand. This may mildly excite you, the reader, because it promises to provide another a few months of excited ramblings from me before I get bored with the blog and abandon you all again.

I'm still making all the final reservations but it looks like I'll be in Thailand shortly after the new year for a few months.

Also, in keeping with the spirit of "Getting my Suwon" I will be ranting from time to time. I thought about writing a piece about how ridiculous it is that Sarah Palin's inability to differentiate between refute and repudiate resulted in the Oxford American Dictionary adding her made up word but it seemed too easy a target for my first rant in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment