Monday, July 6, 2009

Photo Blog

Here are some pictures from my recent adventures. Blogger won't let me re-order them nor does it publish them in any sort of discernible fashion. After about 30 minutes of frustrating trying to make it look decent I'm giving up. Just look and enjoy. If you click the pictures you can see a bigger, higher quality version.


Totally legitmate soccer fan right there, ladies and gentlemen.

Charlie, Ben, and I after the game. Looking really authentic with our scarfs on loan from Hans.

Great view.

The gang during the game.

Inside the stadium about an hour before kick-off.



Alex and I inside Suwon's Big Bird Stadium.

Big Bird Stadium from the street.

Ian, Alex, Charlie, Hans, Ben, and I before the game at a dak galbi restaurant.

One of my favorite foods on the entire planet.


Charlie digging in. See my last blog for more info about our love of this food.


I found a burrito restaurant in Seoul. Happiest moment in awhile.


The next four are from the 3rd Annual World DJ festival. It was basically an all night dance party on the bank of the Han River. I may or may not have blogged about it; I can't remember. It was a really incredible time.










1 comment:

  1. if you want to reorder it you have to set change the date when you post it to make it appear where you want it to. so retarded, but it works

    ReplyDelete